Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A First

OH BOY. I caved. I can't believe I finally made a blog.

Wait, what was that noise?...Apocalypse approaches.

In this moment I have nothing to say, but I'm writing this as a historic, significant first step in my life. As of today, July 28, 2010, I am a blogger. As of today, I'm one step closer to either self-actualization or self-ruination (come on, if that's not a English word yet, it should be). I'm not sure how I feel about the world seeing into my psyche, but at the same time I need an avenue for self-expression. Mix it all together, slap it on a pan, bake at 350 for twenty minutes and you get this blog. I hope we all enjoy it.

Grok that?

Good. At ease, readers.

6 comments:

  1. If you continued to blog, I would read it. Religiously. Daily. COME ON, MEGAN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. Did I tell you that you rock? I didn't? You rock hard core, Becca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if your thoughts are anything like your lemon bars I have nothing to fear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm...Megan-psyche. DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, my life is now complete.

    ReplyDelete