It's recently come to my attention that being stupid is not a good idea.
I mean, really guys, if you knew this already and didn't share it with me, then you're a bad friend.
And now you expect to hear a story. I always have a story.
I do have a story.
I've titled it "Humanity: A Rebuttal."
Things I've learned through observing other people:
1) When you date someone as your "post-mission project," it's going to end badly. Period.
2) Don't tell people to be honest with you because you "won't get offended." You will get offended. And defensive.
3) During ward speed-dating activities, it is not advisable to tell people that you "only date pregnant women." Bad joke. No "Haha." Seriously bad joke.
Things I've learned because I suffer the misfortune of being myself:
1) When commenting in google docs on a student's paper, it's advisable to actually press the "comment" button. You'll save yourself a lot of work.
2)Under no circumstances are you to dry clothes that you bought at Ross.
3)If you think of a funny title for a blog post, don't write the actual post until you think of something equally funny for the content.
The End.
And now, a word from our sponsor:
And also:
And last:



i ...i just love you SO MUCH.
ReplyDelete